So, you've seen my artwork, and you are thinking about commissioning a custom piece from me? That's fantastic! I'd love to bring your vision to life. But before we dive into the creative process, there are a few things I need to know from you, which are outlined below. This will help me understand your needs and ensure we're both on the same page.
When Do You Need It?
- Got a deadline? Let me know so I can schedule accordingly.
- I'll be honest about what's feasible with my current schedule when we chat. Keep in mind quality art takes time!
Let's Talk about Size and Budget:
- Do you have a specific size in mind?
-Do you have a specific budget you are looking to stay within?
- What is the art for?
- Will this be for personal enjoyment or commercial use?
What's your preferred method(s) of contact to reach out to you during this process?
*Please note my current rate for custom paintings on canvas is $6 per square inch. Digital, commercial illustrative sketches and mural work are quoted differently depending on the project's scope.
- I require an upfront 50% deposit before starting any work or sketches.
- The remaining balance is due upon completion.
- If we decide to work together, I'll send you my commission contract after our call.
- Both of us need to sign the contract to formalize the agreement before I begin working on any initial sketches.
Sketches and Revisions:
- I'll contact you with initial sketches; your revisions are crucial at this stage.
- We'll agree on the number of included revisions during the sketch process and the approach for additional revisions.
- Once sketches are approved, I will no longer make changes for free.
Final Touches and Approval:
- Once you give the final approval and the remaining balance is settled, I will complete the artwork, and we will schedule shipping.
- To ensure safe delivery, I prefer hand delivery within 3 hours or Fed-Ex 2-day air, which requires a signature.
So, are you ready to start this art adventure with me? Just contact me with the details I requested (in red), and we'll get the ball rolling.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.